Tuesday, November 2, 2010

exam stress




So, exam time is here. Some of you may be thinking- "But why...you are a masters student! Surely Masters students no longer have exams. When does that hell end?!?"

But, yes, I have exams. The Law School at UCT dictates EVERYONE must write exams; all courses must have an exam. Some courses are sneaky and get around it but most just make us suffer.

I suppose it is not too bad since i have progressed to the 'take-home exams', where you have 24hours to write the paper. Much better but still...exams!

So during exams it makes me laugh because never has my room been this clean, my dishes done every day, the gym been frequented so much...I will do anything and everything to avoid studying! And i think i am not the only one...

Right now i should be studying but instead I have watched about 20 episodes of Sex and the City and am blogging away. I put it down to the fact that it is too freaking hot to study! BAAA! Exams in winter...much better!

Anyway, I think this picture I found while googling exam stress (yes...i know...why not study...i don't know!) sums up everything about exams!

SO for all of you procrastinating and reading my blog, at least it is only for 2 more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. lol!! I was just googling exams stress cartoons and I saw your blog! i love the pic..its epic!!
    .. yes im currently procrastinating..just finished an exam and I have a paper due tomorrow and i'm starting right now from scratch...but thank for th picture post..it made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete